Attractions / The Old Postoffice
B&B The Old Postoffice is situated in the district Bay of Plenty, close to the thermal active and tourist city of Rotorua and Lake Taupo, known for its wonderful trout fishing activities.
Rotorua and the Bay of Plenty have a lot to explore and things to experience: Nature, Culture, History, Sport and Relaxation.
A few examples of recommended activities are:
- The world-famous Wai-O-Ta-Pu Thermal Wonderland with its beautiful Champagne Pool www.waiotapu.co.nz
- Maori village and Maori hangi (dinner) mitai.co.nz
- Buried village, a village that was covered by volcanic ash more than 100 years ago by the eruption of Mt Tarawera. www.buriedvillage.co.nz
- Biking, tramping, horse riding. There are many options in the Redwoods. www.redwoods.co.nz
- Trout fishing at Lake Taupo greatlaketaupo.com
- And after all this wonderful exploring of The Bay of Plenty you can relax in one the many hot pools. The best known are Polynesian Spa and Waikite Valley Thermal Pools. www.polynesianspa.co.nz and www.hotpools.co.nz
I can help to plan your customised itinerary, based on your individual interests and time available.